CoastHills Federal Credit Union was established in 1958 at Vandenberg Air Force Base to serve the financial needs of its military personnel. Throughout the years, CoastHills has grown into a top-rated financial institution serving the Central Coast.
Making a Difference in Our Neighbors' Lives.
Our Service Promise
CoastHills is dedicated to providing the best service to our members. Each employee strives to provide members with a WOW experience. That’s why we make the following promises:
- I will treat you as an honored guest and address you by name
- I will make it easy to do business with us
- I will deliver 100% accuracy in a timely manner
- I will identify your financial needs and offer solutions that will improve your life
- I will treat you with the highest standards of professionalism
- I will thank you for your business
About Credit Unions
A credit union is not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned by the people who save and borrow there. We exist to help people, not make a profit. Our goal is to serve all of our members well, including those of modest means. After expenses are paid and reserves are set aside, a credit union returns its profits to its members in the form of lower loan rates, higher savings yields, and free or low-cost services.
- CoastHills opened on August 8, 1958, as Vandenberg Air Force Base Federal Credit Union
- The name was changed to Vandenberg Federal Credit Union on February 14, 1967
- The name was changed to CoastHills Federal Credit Union on October 20, 2003
- CoastHills currently has over 65,000 members and 11 branches
- CoastHills assets equal more than $630,000,000
- CoastHills' CEO is Jeff York