Work Among Friends! It's more than just a slogan; it's what CoastHills believes in and it reflects the work environment we strive to provide.
Work Among Friends
At CoastHills, we are built upon these pillars: Financial Strength, Relationships, Community, and People. Our employees are vital to the Credit Union's success. If you have a professional, dedicated, and supportive work ethic, we encourage you to submit your employment application to become a key part of our team. That's So CoastHills.
Click here to learn more about CoastHills.
Current Job Openings
Member Information Systems (MIS) Officer 2
The primary purpose of this job is to assist the Credit Union to achieve its mission to make a difference in our neighbors’ lives. This is accomplished by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members. Additionally, under general supervision of the Assistant MIS Manager, a Member Information Systems Officer 2 performs a variety of duties related to data processing systems and associated peripheral and auxiliary equipment and may include but is not limited to Automated Clearing House (ACH), credit cards, and VISA check/ATM (Automated Teller Machine) cards. Participates in a rotation including but not limited to Computer Operations, Checks and ATMs. Serves in on-call and weekend duty rotation.
Apply here for the MIS Officer 2 Position
Operations Supervisor (5 Cities Area)Employment applications are always accepted for part-time and full-time, non-exempt positions to work at our eleven branch locations and call center. Member Services Officers perform a wide variety of financial transactions and duties while providing friendly, accurate, responsive service to our members. We desire prior customer service and cash handling experience. Saturday work hours are required at the Five Cities, Lompoc, Paso Robles and Santa Maria branches.
Apply here for the Member Services Officer position
Licensed Member Service Officer
Our Licensed Member Services Officers perform a wide variety of financial transactions and duties while providing friendly, accurate and responsive service to our members. In addition to working with our Licensed Financial Consultants (LFC), the Licensed MSO will offer securities, fixed annuities and life insurance products to members and/or provide qualified referrals to the LFC. We desire prior customer service, community involvement and cash handling experience. Demonstration of developing professional relationships, along with excelling within a financial institution branch environment, is also highly desirable. A valid State Life and Health insurance license—or the ability to acquire one—is required; applicable securities licenses—or the ability to acquire the licenses—is also required.
Apply here for the Licensed Member Services Officer position
- All applicants must complete a CoastHills Employment Application. A resume may be attached but is used as supplemental information.
- CoastHills has determined that pre-employment testing using standardized tests improve matching an applicant to a job. These tests assist in the valid, fair, consistent and objective recruitment, selection and placement of applicants. The tests may include but are not limited to honesty, aptitude and specific skills tests related to the job. Such tests are administered after an individual has been interviewed and is considered a candidate for a position.
- As a financial institution, we obtain and maintain confidential member information and require you be bondable. Further, we conduct a credit and criminal background investigation.
Employee Benefits and Programs
- Competitive pay
- Incentive compensation
Insurance and Retirement Benefits
- For full and part-time employees, CoastHills pays 90% of medical insurance premium for employee only coverage, 85% for employee and their children, and 80% for employees and their spouses or families.
- For full-time employees, CoastHills pays 90% of dental and vision insurance premium for employee only coverage, 85% for employees and their children, and 80% for employees and their spouses or families.
- Section 125 premium only plan and flexible spending account
- Life and AD&D (Full-time employees)
- Long-term disability (Full-time employees)
- State disability
- Social Security and Medicare matching
- 401(k) safe harbor employer match
- Administrative Time Off for health appointments during the first or last hour of workday
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and personal leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- Career advancement opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Casual dress with annual logo wear allowance
- Credit Union membership
- Credit Union checks free
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Donated accrued paid leave
- Education assistance
- Education assistance loan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee clothing loan
- Employee consumer and mortgage loan discounts
- Employee self-paced learning opportunities
- PTO cash-out
- Paid volunteer opportunities - up to 20 hours per year for community service, employee social organizations, and Community Action Committee participation
- Service awards
The primary purpose of this job is to assist the Credit Union to achieve its mission to make a difference in our neighbors’ lives. This is accomplished by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members. An important element of this outstanding service is identifying the financial needs of the member and effectively suggesting solutions that will improve the member’s financial life. Additionally, under direction of a Branch Manager 3 or Regional Manager, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for efficiently supervising the daily operations and assigned employees of the branch in addition to assuming the responsibilities of the Manager during his/her absence. The Operations Supervisor also assists in coaching the staff to achieve the branch/credit union goals. An Operations Supervisor promotes and maintains a positive image of the Credit Union.
Apply here for the Operations Supervisor position
Member Information Systems (MIS) Officer 3 - Village Branch (Lompoc area)
The Member Information Systems (MIS) Officer 3 is responsible for both data processing and software development. Data processing duties include batch postings, job file creation/scheduling, server management and documentation. Software development duties include PowerOn coding, quality control, testing/validation system analysis and documentation. A minimum of three (3) years of increasingly responsible related data processing operations work experience is necessary. Position is in the Vandenberg Village area.
Apply here for the MIS Officer 3 Position
Member Services Officer