All applicants must complete a CoastHills Employment Application. A resume may be attached but is used as supplemental information.
- CoastHills has determined that pre-employment testing using standardized tests improve matching an applicant to a job. These tests assist in the valid, fair, consistent and objective recruitment, selection and placement of applicants. The tests may include but are not limited to honesty, aptitude and specific skills tests related to the job. Such tests are administered after an individual has been interviewed and is considered a candidate for a position.
- As a financial institution, we obtain and maintain confidential member information and require you be bondable. Further, we conduct a credit and criminal background investigation.
Employee Benefits and Programs
- Competitive pay
- Incentive compensation
Insurance and Retirement Benefits
- For full and part-time employees, CoastHills pays 90% of medical insurance premium for employee only coverage, 85% for employee and their children, and 80% for employees and their spouses or families.
- For full-time employees, CoastHills pays 90% of dental and vision insurance premium for employee only coverage, 85% for employees and their children, and 80% for employees and their spouses or families.
- Section 125 premium only plan and flexible spending account
- Life and AD&D (Full-time employees)
- Long-term disability (Full-time employees)
- State disability
- Social Security and Medicare matching
- 401(k) safe harbor employer match
- Administrative Time Off for health appointments during the first or last hour of workday
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and personal leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- Career advancement opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Casual dress with annual logo wear allowance
- Credit Union membership
- Credit Union checks free
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Donated accrued paid leave
- Education assistance
- Education assistance loan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee clothing loan
- Employee consumer and mortgage loan discounts
- Employee self-paced learning opportunities
- PTO cash-out
- Paid volunteer opportunities - up to 20 hours per year for community service, employee social organizations, and Community Action Committee participation
- Service awards
CoastHills FCU is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.