CoastHills Community Foundation
CoastHills is committed to making a difference in our neighbors' lives. Another great day is more than just a tagline, it's the effort we bring to the table every day so that all of us - members, neighbors, coworkers - can prosper together. We support more than 200 community-based organizations each year. Whether it's a car show for the vets or the high school band, if it's important to the community, it's important to us.
The CoastHills Community Foundation is dedicated to meeting the needs of our community:
- We award $50K in scholarships annually to community college students from Santa Cruz through Ventura County
- We contribute major sponsorships to local nonprofit initiatives
- We donate $25K in Community Action Committee (CAC) Sponsorships each year
- Our annual Rancho Vino fundraiser has contributed over $625K to local organizations such as, Mission Hope Cancer Center, Children's Miracle Network, the Foodbank, Allan Hancock Viticulture Program and other nonprofits
- We support employee-led initiatives such as school makeovers, bike building for foster children, filling backpacks for Foodbank participants, hosting an annual chili cook-off benefiting CASA and much more!
Follow our story on the CoastHills blog and stay up-to-date with all the exciting things we're doing by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For more information, please contact Amanda Hollingworth, Community Relations Officer, by email or call (805) 875-6102.
The CoastHills Community Foundation was formed in 2005 as a 501(c)(3), guided by a board of volunteers to provide funding and support for our community outreach initiatives. In 2007 we introduced our flagship fundraiser, Rancho Vino. To-date, we have raised over $625K for local organizations. In 2011, members new to CoastHills began contributing a one-time $5 membership fee to support the reach of the Community Action Sponsorships, making the Foundation a true neighbors-helping-neighbors initiative. In 2016, employees embraced the "All In" charitable giving program with a 93% employee participation rate.