|How does CoastHills protect my personal information? || |
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and volunteers who need to know the information to provide products or services to you.
|How does CoastHills collect my personal information? || |
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Apply for any credit union service
- You visit our website, provide us information on any online application or transaction, or information you send to us by email
- Use your credit or debit card or pay your bills
- Make deposits to or withdrawals from your accounts
We also collect your personal information from others, including credit bureaus or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing? || |
Federal law only gives you the right to limit information sharing as follows:
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing to nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.